Ever dreamed of being part of a team that is supportive and empowering to each other? How about a place that really rewards and values your attention to detail and precision? Maybe you are looking for a place that provides a systemised approach for quality results. Or being guided by a visionary leadership team that fosters and provides accurate and structured ways to approach problems is what you’re looking for. You’ve come to the right place.
Our vision is to light people up in every way we can - our team, our clients and everyone that is associated with us. Come join a rapidly growing company that is accuracy driven, precision focused and exemplifies high standards. Come join a team that you can have a major impact on the positive culture that is fostered within. Come join Robusq Digital Marketing.
We are Robusq Digital Marketing, a fast growing Direct Response Growth Digital Marketing agency based in Melbourne specialising in SEO, SEM and CRO. We are looking to add detail oriented, accurate, task focused digital marketers to our team who already have demonstrable high standards and experience in SEO, SEM and CRO. Come grow with us to be tomorrow’s leader in the industry.
Dictate your own hours but be meet deadlines.
Accept more work even if you have a current role or other duties.
Work from home (Melbourne based).
Grow with the vision of becoming the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keeps up to date with the latest SEO developments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has extensive experience and is well-versed in search marketing, both SEO and SEM, as well as a solid understanding of Google Analytics and competitor/market analysis.
- Develop and implement a scalable (white hat) link building strategy.
- Able to do website audits and create powerpoint based sales proposals (no pitching is required). Examples will be provided.
- Must be experienced in CRO to further improve campaigns to improve conversion rates for clients as an add on offer.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends, GMB and Keyword Planner.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and SEMRush.
- Experience with CMS.
- Ability in:
- Keyword Research
- Market & Competitor Analysis
- Overarching SEO Strategy
- Local Search Optimisation
- Content Optimisation & Production
- Meta Tag optimisation
- Technical SEO:
- Google Analytics & Search Console Configuration
- Crawling & Indexing Analysis
- Crawl Budget Optimisation
- Page Speed Optimisation
- Robots.txt Optimisation
- Meta Robots Optimisation
- Link Disavowal
- XML Sitemap Production & Submission
- Internal Link & URL Structure Optimisation
- Image & Alt Tag Optimisation
- Link Profile Analysis
- Link Building
- Citation & Directory Building
- Structured Data Implementation
- Rank Tracking, Performance Analysis & Reporting
If this is something that you’re interested in, please contact email@example.com to start a conversation.
Thank you and have a great day.