- User Login Page, where the user logs in, Employee, Manager, Director, Administration will have different access.
- Main page, will have links to various pages, may have news of the day or tip of the day.
- Item Browsing page, where the user can view all items in the system based on their access level.
- Enter Item Page, where the user can enter an item into the system.
- Item Statues page displays each item in detail, users can change details and statues of that item pending on access level.
- Personal Details page displays the userâ€™s details and the details of the personals they manage, again those details can be changed based on access level, administrator will be able to create a new user, which would take them directly to the personal details update page with blank fields.
- Salary report/performance statues for the personal selected as well as able to bring up their performance record
- Allow that user to update the personal information of the selected user, as well as reset password and change logins
- Reports Page, where the reports can be run based on pending need, also subjected to access level
- The Documentation section contains user manuals on work related resource or information
User able to log into the main page and from their able to access different pages via the main page.
technology requirement: Use Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET or MVC and use MSSQL
Looking at around $200 - $500 AUD