• Work closely with all stakeholders including developers and business partners to align teams on testing best practices.
• Integrating Selenium with JMeter for Performance Testing.
• Checking on quality – prioritizing the must-have changes from the nice to have.
• Running manual processes including regression, integration, smoke, functional, system and exploratory testing.
• Expertise in using TestNG Annotations and Assertions.
• Setting up automated tests using Selenium Web Driver (Java).
• Integrating Selenium with JIRA for automatic creation of tickets.
• Experience in designing Page Object Model (POM) and TestNG based automation framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Apache POI.
• Working on Cross-browser testing, browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE using WebDriver.
• Pro-actively participated in all facets of project development; trained and coordinated juniors, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
• Identify problem areas in projects routine tasks and making recommendations on how to overcome them.
So, your freelance career finally has lift off. You’ve got a couple of clients under your belt…your portfolio is getting fatter….you’re feeling increasingly confident about your abilities and career choice. And best of all, you like what you do. But there’s one thing missing: the big bucks. How can you get the money to really flow? There’s no shortage of answers. For starters, here are five ways to start raking in more cash.
... Read more