I'm looking for one or more skilled writers who can create interesting and informative articles on finance and business topics for an Australian audience.
Each article will need to be at least 2000 words (without repetition) in the style of the attached examples. I may also need longer (up to 5000+ words) and shorter (600 - 800 word) pieces in the same style on similar topics from time to time.
In particular, I need each article to have:
- A high-converting headline that scores at least 70 on Coschedule's headline analyser.
- An interesting introduction to grab and keep readers' attention
- Bucket brigades at key points in the article to hold readers' attention
- Engaging 'me to you' tone
- Relevant subheadings to break up the content throughout
- Well-researched, informative and relevant content
- A well-thought out conclusion.
If you could write content in this style and would be interested in writing one or two articles a week for the foreseeable future, I'd love to hear from you to set up a trial. Please quote for one 2000-word article at this stage..
I’m not interested in automated responses, so please say something in your response to show me that you’ve read the attached articles and understand the requirements. Thank you.