We are a UK Based financial services company looking for a Business Development Manager based in Sydney, who can attend networking events that are aimed at the British Expatriate Community. You should ideally have ties to the UK (e.g. a british citizen, or have spent time in the UK), although this is not essential.
The role is a commission only role (although we would consider a salary in lieu of commission), and Working hours are totally flexible depending on the hours you want to put in (you should be able to attend events on evenings and weekends). Earning potential is uncapped.
1) You must have access to a computer and internet connection at home as all work/communication will be online.
2) Outgoing personality with no problems in striking up conversation in a networking environment (both professional and social).
3) Some travel may be required (expenses covered).
4) We are a financial services company, and experience in this sector is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
1) You will work on adhoc basis as and when events occur
2) You will be attending events, which you will be expected to make contacts which you will then follow up with for a specialist to have a meeting with that person.