Hi everyone - please read this carefully.
I am currently setting up a business, but must complete an extensive application process.
This involves answering a series of questions (approx 15) that are posed by the Aust government as to how the proposed business might run. The questions need to be answered comprehensively. The business is involved in the Health and Community Care arena.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- An excellent command of English
- The ability to read and interpret some legislative text.
- The ability to incorporate the legislation into the answer to the questions posed.
- An ability to also weave into the answers, key elements from my business plan.
- It is desirable that you have some knowledge of the Australian community health industry.
There is a tight timeline on this project and whilst I can finesse the end product, I am expecting the bulk of the work to be done by an Ozlancer.
Let me know if this is something you might be interested in. I expect the successful candidate will be used to this type of work and might have previous experience writing grants for NGO's, technical writing or similar. Note - I'm NOT looking for a blogger.