Magento Website Support + Graphics Assistant with demonstrated experience using the above-mentioned programs is required on a casual basis. Hours will vary depending on workload. MUST have previous on-the-job experience using Magento platform.
- Photographing & editing flatlay images of garments for the website
- Uploading product to the company website
- Coordinating promotions & the company's Loyalty Program
- Assisting in producing creative graphic content in line with the brand's DNA
- Creating/preparing/importing eCards into MailChimp
- Managing the website's programming issues and upgrades with the company's designated external web programming provider
Most parts of the job can be performed remotely from home, however some photographic work is required on occasions in our Brisbane office.
Applicants must be Australian residents living in Brisbane.