We are completing a new website that has a large number of multipage forms. The current versions have been built in MVC C# with jquery & ajax components.
Results are saved to SQL, displayed as PDF documents via iTextSharp and communicated to an external agency using messages created from JSON strings.
Our code base is stored on an SVN (we use tortoise to connect to it) and the bugs are tracked in zoho. We'll make all these available to the successful applicant.
The site is hosted on Microsoft Azure servers.
I am looking for someone to assist with debugging arising from scenario testing.
We're looking for an experienced programmer (MVC, C#, jQuery, iTextSharp, SQL and Azure);
1) for upto 30 hours a week,
2) for about 3 months,
3) who is available to debug with various team members on TeamViewer (usually me but maybe any of the others) from about 12-3pm (Brisbane time) regularly on week days,
4) who is willing to communicate regularly & promptly with the other team members,
5) who has strong English skills &
6) who is available to start reasonably soon if not immediately.
While I am currently working with a number of remote programmers (we run a SVN repository using turtle) & am happy for a portion of the job to be conducted remotely, I would prefer someone who is based in Brisbane (QLD Australia) so it is possible to work together when required.