This is an opportunity to work at a thriving startup. The successful applicant will have a tremendous opportunity to learn, grow and take on a high level of responsibility. You will work with an innovative team that will challenge you and push you to perform at your very best. If you are outspoken, fun and energetic, we welcome you to join our team in Singapore for a fun and exciting time. Now, who says internships are boring?
• You must live, breathe and love talking to people over the phone. Our first point of contact for our clients, you will be onboarding new partners and introducing them to the awesome features Quandoo can offer.
• Widgets implementation. Don’t know coding? Don’t worry, we will teach you how. Conduct telephonic consultation as well as on-premise visit to the Clients.
• Preparing all relevant paperwork and establishing protocol for implementation visits, business travel coordination, answering phones, post management, schedule management, web uploads, presentation preparation, and other similar ad hoc projects.
• Undergraduate or graduate in Business, Economics, Communications or equivalent.
• Hands on experience within a professional working environment (e.g. internships, student work or own projects).
• Ability to multi-task and to deliver on simultaneous projects in a time efficient manner.
• Be tech savvy in mobile products for proper implementation and presentation.
• Familiar with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce knowledge a major plus.
• Fluent in English or Mandarin skill is a plus.
• Must be able to qualify for Work Holiday Visa in Singapore.
What we offer:
• Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere within a successful international team.
• Chance to take on responsibility and develop your skillset.
• Support and training by experienced Executives throughout the internship.
• Possibility of a full-time position after successfully completion of your internship.