Are you a skilled writer seeking an opportunity to work from home, to your own schedule? Do you have experience in writing resumes, either professionally or personally, to a high standard?
I am the founder of a growing Australian resume writing company called Professional Resumes Australia. We write resumes, cover letters and selection criteria documents for job seekers throughout Australia in both the public and private sector.
We are growing quickly and we are currently seeking a writer to join our team.
• Exceptional written communication skills essential.
• Professional experience as a resume writer desirable but not required.
• Experienced with Microsoft Word and email.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Own computer and reliable Internet connection required.
What I can offer:
• The opportunity to work from home anywhere in Australia.
• Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
• Potential for an increasing number of hours over time if you desire them.
I am seeking a writer who is looking for a long-term working arrangement (minimum 6-12 months)
This is a freelance based role, you will be paid on a job-by-job basis weekly. You will require your own ABN.
Work will be 10 hours or less per week to begin with. This is a growing business so there is opportunity to expand your hours over time if desired.
How to apply:
Apply via email to email@example.com. Please send your -
- Current resume
- 1-2 paragraphs explaining why you are interested in this role and why you believe your skills are a good fit for the role requirements
Please ensure the subject line of your email is ‘Resume Writer Application’.
Applications close 6pm Thursday 24th March. Please submit your application as soon as you are able to as I will review applications on a rolling basis.