RemoteTraveler.com is looking for a programmer to allow live online bookings from their website. Part of the system has been built but it needs further work. This section involves json requests.
Tour Booking Request.
We need to develop from the booking form a message to book the tours at G Adventures.
The reservation protocol for booking a tour automatically via the API. This is a small part of a full site API implementation. This is being done by Scrum protocol and your sprint project is just a small part.
Is the booking page, that is linked to from an information page via our API. This information is using the G Adventures API: https://developers.gadventures.com/applications/
The example page has fields that then are used to populate the below script. Fields can be added or order changed if required.
Example part of texts:
POST /customers/ HTTP/1.1
There is future programming work to create an admin panel that will have the ability to add to or change bookings. There is also future work available for completing both page creation and booking process for other tour companies.
- Must have used REST, Webhooks, xml and json.
- Needs to have experience sending bookings and receiving replies to API calls.
- Familiar with Sprint and Scrum principles. Knows that they are performing a sprint function to a deadline for a product release.
- Ideally experience with multiple API's, where products have multiple variables. Preferably worked on travel or appointment api's.
- Need url of sites they have worked on and preferably time frames of completions. It would be great to get a reference but we want a minimum of 2 API's they have worked on.
- Want someone who has done things on multiple API's. Single project generally means they only know 1 way.
- Ideally someone who speaks english as primary language.
Not interested in people who have just done:
.xml file imports.
pure product imports
computer parts imports
Can you also reply with your hourly rate for completing the sprint task. Also, the hours you estimate to complete this task and your first availability to complete these hours work. IF you have only 2 hours per day you can devote to the task, we need to know, if you can work on it from start to completion we also need to know.